Or How I Learnt To Stop Worrying And Love Procrastination

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Wherever you go there you are

I was crossing the Charles Bridge two days ago here in Prague. Ipod on, looking at this bridge and all the buskers and tourists that line every side.

Until there was a bit of a gap of people, and oh it was so cinematic. Camera pans then lifts and you see the amazing river from the Charles.

I stood there for a long time, thinking about how I got here, people I miss and all that.

Prague has been wonderful. I've met so many awesome people. Seen some breath-taking stuff. Drank a lot of beer. Good times. The Castle at night...oh my.

More details later. Right now I'm waiting for my breakfast, in a cafe typing this and looking at last night's photos.

Krakow tomorrow.

Danny

No comments: