Or How I Learnt To Stop Worrying And Love Procrastination

Sunday, April 29, 2007

I am an island...

I don't usually do these sorts of things. But this was funny and I think, worth keeping.







What Kind of Music are You?




You are Rock!You are articulate, likeable and popular. You have a taste for living large and you don't often look behind you to see the damage you leave in your wake. You can influence lots of people very easily, you just need to determine which issues you feel are most important. Also, watch out, many people you call your friends might just be flakes along for the ride. Try to figure out who really cares about you and who you really care about in return.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code


Hmmm...

I think what I like best is this quiz also dispenses life advice. How to cope with being the music you are, and to enjoy a full life regardless of your condition.

Danny

No comments: