Or How I Learnt To Stop Worrying And Love Procrastination

Monday, December 04, 2006

Dan-archy in the UK

(I wish I could take credit for the dad joke that is the title of this blog, but I cannot. It belongs to Adrian)

So I left Paris for London and I've been here a few days now. I'm staying with Marianne and Tim. They have been lovely to me.

I'm not writing much because I already feel I'm living here rather than adventuring here. I haven't done many tourist things. Have not been to Abbey Road. Have not seen Big Ben or the London Eye. I did find the statue of Peter Pan in Kensington Gardens.

Peter Pan statue, Kensington
The boy who wouldn't grow up (and a statue of Peter Pan)

I've gone for a few jobs and it looks like I might have gotten a good one. Been going out a little but mainly trying to get settled. Trying to figure out which neighbourhood to live in.

There's more to write but I'll do it more later. This is just a little update for those who are wondering.

Look Cath, no swearing at all.

Danny

2 comments:

Unknown said...

aww but it was fun for me to insert random expletives :P

Unknown said...

Hey Danny,
Remember when Justified came out and you pined because you couldn't think of a similarly cool use of your name?? I think this surpasses anything we came up with :)
Hope you're well.

I wish I was in Colorado.

Flick x