Or How I Learnt To Stop Worrying And Love Procrastination

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Working for the Clampdown

I've said goodbye to the carefree life and I've started again in the work force.

So I'm waking up early in the cold, foggy, plane stopping mornings and catching crowded tubes. But it's great. A great job, a big change, and things are moving quite quickly. I've looked at a place and hopefully I'll get it.

I've come into work at the Christmas season so there's not a tremendous amount to do, and lots of long lunches. It's tiring. So tiring that I fell asleep on the tube. I'm back at the same company I was working with 2 years ago, an I'm getting emails from spammers who've held onto my email all that time. But the people here are very nice.

So, I'm still in Balham, and will be over Christmas. I'm really looking forward to sleeping for a few days, and call a wrap to this huge year.

Have a happy holidays, everyone!
Danny
London

No comments: